We understand that contemplating a construction project can be exciting but overwhelming. Abode Architects is pleased to guide you through the process. Our Schematic Design services are a great place to start to get to know us and our design sensibilities, before committing to full Architectural Services.
- As-Built Drawings: Measured hard-line computer drawings of your existing residence.
- Program: We help define your home needs, from a room-by-room study of daily living to a holistic understanding of lifestyle. (Scroll down for the Home Wish List below.)
- Feasibility: Code and Zoning Requirements, including allowable Floor Area and building setbacks.
- Concept Design: Hand-sketched Schematic Designs, including Floor Plans and Exterior Elevations.
- Budget Estimate Set: We assist in issuing the Schematic Design package to a few General Contractors (chosen by the client) to request competitive budget numbers. We prepare an Outline Specification that describes the construction quality level and cost allowances for materials, such as tile, that are not yet chosen early in the process.
The agreement for full Architectural Services with Abode Architects is only prepared when the homeowner is ready to move forward. We are happy to meet with you to discuss your project and our services further. We cater to the needs of busy families by offering flexible hours and in-home meetings. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.